Friday, February 3, 2012

Project Life - Week 4

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get these pics in the page protectors.  They always leave a glare.  Ugh....This was using the museum setting and my tripod.  Couldn't get a straight angle either.  Oh, well, if you have any suggestions, I'm always up for them.
Here is the left side of the page.  I printed out my Cozi journaling on very vanilla cardstock.  I added a few buttons and stickers.  I also stitched some little curly trails under the butterflies with green embroidery thread.
And for the left side of the page....I finished my Cozi journaling.  More buttons and stitching.  I also punched out a little circle sticker of clothes (so you couldn't see my undergarments!!!) and stuck it in the circle at the top of the page. 
For the Tim the Turtle spot - this is from one of my daughter's school papers.  I just colored it with my Copic markers and used the blender pen to remove some of the blue to create clouds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment