Saturday, August 25, 2012

A card for a boat themed birthday

My daughter's best friend is having a boat themed birthday party today, so I dug through my supplies to find all the boats I had.  Not many, but thanks to my friend, Tara, I had some in a Boarding Pass Miscellany kit from October Afternoon.  I added that to some Rocketship paper and red American Crafts cardstock to create the base of the card.  I masked off the boat on the flashcard and spritzed Bonnie Blue Mr. Huey on the front. 
The brads, border, and flags are all Basic Grey and Crate Paper.
And here is the inside of the card - just a scrap from the card front, another couple of tags and stickers from October Afternoon made a great base.  I stamped the sentiment from the Heyday Sentiment stamp set in Midnight Muse (Stampin' Up!) on the sticker.
Now here's to a party filled day!  Hope your day is full of play!

No comments:

Post a Comment