Sunday, October 14, 2012

Life is Good with You Around

I have used several pieces of my Elmwood Park kit, but I also have had several of those office type items that I haven't been able to fit into any of my layouts.  Luckily last night I finally got inspired to use some of them!  I stamped the burst stamp across my white background and used a 1 3/8" circle punch to fill it with scraps of paper from the kit.  I used an October Afternoon journaling spot to stamp the title and just added a few pieces of chipboard and jewels for accents.  It took me a while to come up with a good design that I liked, but in the end I was pleased.
I used a We R Memory Keepers page protector to add a few more pictures to the vacation album.  I loved how I was able to add the phones to accentuate the funny picture of the lady in period costume talking on her cell phone!  Too funny, but so real!

No comments:

Post a Comment