Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Spurtability scrapping

I believe I have spurtability when it comes to scrapbooking!  I have a spurt when I actually make it down to the scrappy nook and get a ton of pages done...then I have one like this that sits for a while until I actually have a little time to do something I actually enjoy! 
So.....this page came from some magic pics from our Disney photo CD.  They make a pose and then add the special magic into it - in this case, it was Simba.  Pretty cool, if you ask me.  Or if you ask Halleigh....it is probably super duper cool! 
Here's a closeup of the lion.  I colored him with my copics.  I was mostly pleased with how it turned out.  I kept pretty true to the colors of Simba.
By the way, we took Halleigh to see the movie.  She loved it, of course.  We've been listening to the music, so she elbowed me every time one of the songs came on! 

Supplies:  Studio Calico Mind the Gap kit, Zoo Review stamp set, baker's twine - Stampin Up, yellow ribbon - Crate Paper, buttons - Pebbles, Basic Grey. Markers - Copic

No comments:

Post a Comment