Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gawrsh!

Another character....another page.  I'm trying to combine as many of these as possible!  I hate to leave these out, because my daughter adores all of these characters, and this is what our entire trip to Disney consisted of!  Trips to see characters, interspersed with parades and rides!  I know this stage will pass, so I figure I'd best get it on paper soon.

Here she is with Goofy, so I thought, what better title for this page than, Gawrsh! 
I looked at a layout in a Stampin' Up mini catalogue for the basic layout sketch.  Of course, I switched it up and didn't really stamp on this page, but I liked the simplicity of the sketch. 

I used the Glee Club kit for the paper and tape.  I added some Pool Party paper and a big Pool Party button filled with a punch of the patterned paper.  I used one of the pennants from the Lawn Party kit for a little flare and decided that was enough for this page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment