Monday, November 14, 2011

Sketchy Thursday for Minnie

I found another sketch at Sketchy Thursdays that I liked.  And if you can believe it, I actually got 3 layouts done this week!  I know....don't pass out....that hasn't happened in a while!   It has been my reward for cleaning house and doing laundry.   It's a good reward, don't you think?! 
Anyway, for this layout, I used mostly pieces from the Field Guide kit from Studio Calico.  I added some red vintage buttons, a little heart card from a previous kit, and some thickers for the title.  In the bottom corner is a new exclusive Mr. Huey called Holly Berry (I think) that came with the December Daily album.  I used screen that may have been Tattered Angels, but I'm not sure (I threw the packaging away....). 

No comments:

Post a Comment