Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Daily Day 18

Well, I am officially all caught up on my December Daily pages.  I am actually writing this on Monday, but I am not behind.  It's funny, I hesitated to purchase the December Daily kit from Studio Calico, because I was afraid I wouldn't keep up with it.  I am actually doing okay keeping up with it.  I knew myself well enough to know that if I didn't have the kit, I wouldn't attempt it at all.  If I had the kit, I would attempt....but I was afraid I would fail miserably.  So...all in all, I must say that my pages are not overly ornate or extravagant, but they are done!  I think that is really the point of the album.   Just to capture little snippets of the season while you are still in the season!  And, now it is so nice to think that I won't be stuck making a gazillion Christmas pages in July of 2012!

Anyway, enough chatter...I took a few pics of my daughter and her gingerbread house she made last night.  She enjoys all of these little activities so much!  And she is really getting much better at creating beautiful creations....more than in the past anyway! 

The candy cane stripe paper is American Crafts.  I can't remember who the background paper is from behind the pictures.  It was white and I spritzed it with Holly Berry and Bluegrass Mr. Huey and wiped it off with a Kleenex.  The woodgrain paper behind it all is Crate Paper.
The chipboard pieces and stickers are all October Afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment