Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Daily Day 5

Here's a proud mama moment for you!  This past month our daughter started reading books to us.  She just turned 5 and loves learning.  She brought this classic Mac and Tab book home (kind of like Dick and Jane, but mostly 3 letter words that are easier to pronounce phonetically!). 

Anyway, after she read it to me one last time before returning it to her school, I snapped this picture of her.  When I went to make a page, I decided the letter paper here was perfect for the background and the Basic Grey sticker was a great title.  I added just a few touches to finish it off.  I used the letter stickers for the title of the book.  I added a scrap of another paper and some Making Memories holly leaves topped off with one of those plastic flowers.  The supplies all came from the Studio Calico December Daily kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment