Saturday, August 11, 2012

Totally Random

Did you miss me? This layout will show you a good reason you haven't seen me around this week! School started this week....needless to say, we started the baby in daycare, our daughter started kindergarten, I started back to work, she lost her first tooth and the tooth fairy came, and my husband got informed he will be laid off at the end of the month! What a way to start a week, huh? It's been just a little crazy....
Anyway, I really couldn't call this a better title than Totally Random!  I mean, look at these two crazies!  I was just trying to get some family pics of those two steak lovers....and my daughter starts giving it the crazy looks...and then she wanted to pose with the ketchup bottle.  I mean, really?  Ketchup?!  I hate ketchup (I know, it's totally un-American of me, but I love mustard and pickles and A-1!)
Anyway, I used pieces from the recent Studio Calico kit for this layout - loved how the green and grey colors matched my hubby's shirt.  I also love all of those October Afternoon goodies I got in the last kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment