Friday, August 5, 2011

Making room for more!

I'm using up some of my supplies from the Mind the Gap kit so I can make room for a gorgeous new kit from Studio Calico called Boardwalk.  I am in love with all the gorgeous green papers!  So here are a few more Easter pics I made with my last kit.  Not completely traditional colors. 
Above I used some American Crafts paper and a 1 3/4" circle punch to make that circle border.  The tags are from the Countryside line by SC - I couldn't resist all those egg-y tags for this page!  The letters are Sassafrass Lass.
 Here is my lone kite flying page - you can't even see it in the picture because it is so tiny!  I liked how the girls were following Toby like little ducklings. 
I added some stitching across the border of the paper holding the pictures and also at the top of the banner.  Just had to do another banner for ScrapFIT's challenge!
Paper:  Studio Calico, American Crafts, Stickers: Doodlebug Designs, Echo Park Co., Tag: Studio Calico, Button: My Mind's Eye, Punches: Stampin' Up!

7 comments:

  1. Another wonderful Banner, and so very perfect for a kite flying LO! Thanks for playing at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun layouts! I love the circles in the first one and all that lovely Echo Park in the second one! That banner is awesome :) Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful banner, it is a perfect match to the yellow colors. Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pages and love all the duckies in a row!!!! thanks sooo much for playin along with ScrapFit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute LO!! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great pages!I love all details. Thanks for playing along at ScrapFit!

    ReplyDelete