Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Oh, so lovely

I found another sketch in the Sketchbook 4 class that I liked.  I liked the 3 column look of this sketch and it just so happened to work perfectly for this page with three different princesses with 3 different colored dresses. 
The green/yellow/pink color scheme worked really nicely with the Daydream Believer SC kit and the Dear Lizzy neapolitan items I had in my stash.  I love that ruffled tissue paper page that I used for the middle strip.  I thought adding a doily was a nice delicate touch for this page, also.  It just so happened to be folded over, so I sliced it right down the fold and covered those edges with some Washi tape to make sure the lines didn't show up too much.
I accented with a few flowers from the Dear Lizzy stickers and from Michaels.  The journaling piece is from october Afternoon.  I added a few buttons and a new paper clip with a felt bow from Studio Calico - they're just so adorable!

1 comment: