Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy to Love You

I had a few 4X6 pics of just the two of us from our cruise.  Pictures of just the two of us are pretty rare - especially now that we have kiddos!  I was about 4 months preggo here, so I didn't really think a single one of my pictures looked good (I especially can't handle pics of myself now, one month after the baby!).  Anyway, my hubby hated this picture of us in our complimentary pirate bandanas.  So, it's a little cheesy and posed...it's not the end of the world!  Needless to say, when I showed him the scrapbook page...he grimaced and proceeded to remind me how much he hates this picture.  So....therefore.....he hates the page!  Ugh....oh well, if I went by that reasoning, I would never put a single picture of myself in our scrapbooks, because I pretty much hate every picture of me....they're just reminders of how much I need to stick to my Weight Watchers plan!

Enough rambling, though......I used the latest Studio Calico kit, City of Lights (and the add-ons!).  I adored this grey woodgrain paper - it is a hot style right now - and I love the other side at the top with the doilies on it.  I decided to add some doilies as an accent at the bottom to go with that. 
I saw this saying I could go pretty much anywhere with you and be happy. on Pinterest and printed it out on my computer.  I punched it out with a 2  1/2" circle and sponged with Regal Rose and Basic Grey. 
For the title tag I used a sticker from the MME sticker sheet and the tag from the kit.  I stuck some regal rose cardstock behind it and spritzed the corners with Blushing Bride smooch spritz.  I just added a few letter stickers to finish it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment