Saturday, July 30, 2011

Showing my true colors

I got a little blue/green inspiration from this picture I found over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.  The Sweet Peach Crop Shop Blog is also having an ad inspired challenge, so I decided I'd better get to work!
I hesitated to put this layout on my blog since it includes these pictures, but I just simply thought it was too funny not to scrapbook!  I went to exercise for an hour one night and came back to find my daughter all dolled up....marker style.  She had drawn pictures of us and messages that say I love you to mommy and daddy all over her body.  Now where was daddy during this time you ask?  Where daddies usually are when mommies are gone.....downstairs watching ESPN while daughter plays happily.   Ah, you gotta' love men!  I guess I can't really say anything....I colored the inside of my mouth with markers when I was in elementary school - my music teacher always reminds me!  If only I had a picture of that one.   I guess like mother, like daughter!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, that are funny pictures Valerie! Thanks for taking on our challenge!

    ReplyDelete