Wednesday, July 27, 2011

These Boots!

Here's another little picture that was given to me and is a bit beat up, but I just had to use it!  This picture is from our PandaMania VBS we had at church this year.  What I loved about this picture is that she had to wear these boots to VBS!  If you can't tell, they are purple with white polka dots and white fur at the top!  Mind you it is an average 90 -95 degrees around here in the summer time!  But she had to wear these boots just in case the kiddie pool with goldfish spilled over and got her feet wet.   Interesting reasoning....but hey, at least they matched her outfit.  Ah, the personalities of 4 year olds!
Here you can see my friend, Jenny, was nice enough to let me not only use her scraps of purple/white polka dot paper, but she also cut out the boots with her Cricut!  I added a little fringe from some Christmas tinsel SU sold this past Christmas - it was perfect for the boots!  I did my journaling right under the bottom wave.  

No comments:

Post a Comment