Monday, February 6, 2012

Delightful day at Busch Gardens

I started scrapping some pictures from our trip to Florida this past fall.  I'm really being able to keep up with my day to day scrapping with Project Life, so in my extra time, I am working on this album from Fall Break. 
I wanted to capture all of the different elements of Busch Gardens that we loved.  There were animals, amusement park rides, and even a great kids area! 
For the animals, I decided to color a lion from the Zoo Review Stampin' Up set.  I stamped the lion in Memento Cocoa ink and colored it with Copic markers.  I wasn't quite on target with the yellow markers that I had, but I came pretty close with my markers. 
I added some Studio Calico paper, a few strips of Crate Paper border stickers, and an overlay that was in a Studio Calico kit.  I finished it off with a few Crate Paper and My Mind's Eye buttons in a triangle.  My title is from Basic Grey.


No comments:

Post a Comment