Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tiger Tunnel

Getting pictures of this Tiger Tunnel from the spectator's side (a 16 in thick panel of glass....) was nearly impossible!  So, I must say, that you probably can't tell much from the pictures.  Anyway, at Busch Gardens, there was a tunnel through which you could walk under the tiger's cage.  You go up in to this little tower of sorts and you can look in the cage from the tiger's view.  Except when we were there, the tiger was actually laying on top of the little tunnel spot!  When Toby and Halleigh were inside, the tiger popped his head up and started looking around!  It was so cool....only very difficult to take a picture with our poor little point and shoot baby.

Anyway, for this page, I decided to go with mostly scraps of orange paper and a touch of black and grey.  These are just scraps from some of my older Studio Calico kits, so I couldn't tell you which kits they are from! 

I added some orange glitter ribbon from Making Memories.  To create the flower accent, I started with some Basic Grey canvas flowers and a Studio Calico sunburst journaling spot.  I finished it off with more of the orange glitter ribbon wrapped around on a gluber to make a glittery version of the rosette. 

In the top corner, I cut a piece of Making Memories postcard for the journaling and added a few brads from Making Memories and Basic Grey.  The letter stickers are Amy Tan for American Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment