Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Splash

This layout is so much prettier in real life!  I love the way it turned out!  I used the Memoir line from Studio Calico to make this page.  I cut my die cut page so I only used part of it.  I taped and pleated some tissue paper scraps and added some Washi tape on top.  My letters are making memories.  The swirly rhinestones are Prima (I think...).
I really love this butterfly.  It is Maya Road chipboard.  I added plenty of crystal effects and super fine turquoise glitter on top - you can see the shimmer in the picture! 
And....who can resist this picture?  How cute is this pose....like an Olympic gymnast in the middle of a water splash area?  I decided to mimic that splashing with some Carribean Glimmer Mist.   I covered the journaling area with a scalloped rectangle and misted around that.  I removed the scalloped rectangle and journaled in the empty area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment