Sunday, September 30, 2012

Closet Capers

It has been such a blessing to have our second child.  I know he is still little, but right now our daughter just adores him and he adores her in return!  Knowing what it's like to have a little brother, I realize that this will change soon - those whiny days and fighting evenings are coming.  It's inevitable!  But for now, I am just going to enjoy them being happy with each other.
Here is my daughter deciding she needed some one on one time with her bubby.   She is careful with him, thankfully!  While on vacation, she took him into the closet with a pillow so she could make him giggle all by herself.  How silly - and cute - is that?! 
I just love the way this layout turned out, too.  I used some of the elements from the 35 mm kit from Studio Calico for this page.  The stickers and envelope and banner pieces are all from Heidi Swapp.  The gorgeous flower is Petaloo - on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  The cutie pie piece is My Mind's Eye and the heart border and people borders are from Amy Tangerine.  Thickers are American Crafts and the star is KI Memories.  Scrap of polka dot paper is October Afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment