Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Disney Princesses on Ice

I love and hate doing Disney pages......I love Disney because my daughter loves Disney....I can't ever decide how I want to do them, though.  I went on and bought the Disney princess theme pack from creative memories and spruced it up with a few things of my own. 
I colored my Sassy Lil Studio Tink with my Copics and added a few Cinderella stickers.  I found these cute little pockets and hid some journaling inside and finished the title off with some extra rhinestones.
Now.....this page.....I'm not completely sure if I like it - I can't decide if I left too much white space or what. 

I used the new lace border punch from SU and added a few flowers and stickers.  I used a rub-on and a Pink Paislee pennant for the title.  You notice I strategically placed that pennant on the picture of Jasmine.  It was a really good picture of Jasmine, but I just didn't want a picture of that Aladdin's hand holding her up just under her crotch! 
And finally, this was just a quick and easy page with some more hidden journaling.  Just the serious and silly pics of my little princess in training!  :)

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful layouts fit for a princess!!! Thanks for playing with us at SLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to that this year too!! My DD dressed as Ariel!! I loveeeeeeeeee what you did with your pics from it! I loveeeee all the embellies too! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty princess pages!! I wish my girls would get into the princess thing...no such luck. I love what you did here! Thanks for joining us at Sassy!

    ReplyDelete