Monday, June 27, 2011

Just Be

Here's another sassy lil sketch I decided to use for this page.
 Grids are all the rage right now in the scrapbooking world - I've made 3 grid layouts or card designs in the last week alone!  I liked the way that this one took the grid and tilted the picture on top of it.  I used some more of the Lawn Party Studio Calico kit.  I just took 4 designs and alternated where they came in the line so that there was a bit of order to it.
 Here's the title - it's a coffee filter from Fancy Pants design.  I spritzed it with Smooch Spritz and added some vanilla colored thickers for the title.  I added a little tag with a "Be Not Afraid of Greatness" quote on it as well as a matching pebbles flag and flower brad.
I took a few of the Studio Calico tags for the journaling and held them together with a pebbles flower brad.  

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I really love the color scheme here and all the different patterned papers. And, of course, that little one is precious as can be! Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh that is sooo cute and great color mix!! love the flower trim!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sassy Lil sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete