Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Effer Dares - Things I love

While on the Studio Calico site the other day, I came across the Effer Dares challenge site.  This week's challenge is a photo of something you love.....or for me, photos!
Well, since I can't exactly take a picture of God, I guess I'll post some pictures of things you can see!
I love my husband - we may not be perfect, but we've been married for 13 years and we are still pretty darn happy together!  What can I say?  I love my husband!  That's why I started scrapping in the first place....now I'm still scrapping 14 years later and even more in love with him now than I was then (I just weigh more now!)
I love my precious daughter - she is so sweet and so smart and so beautiful and so full of pure joy.  She is an angel here on Earth.   So, of course, my scrapbooks are filled with my two loves.
Although, I must admit to being guilty of loving treats!  Homemade or gourmet - if it has chocolate or ice cream in it, I'm game!  GUILTY!!!!
What about you?  What is it that you love?

3 comments: