Friday, May 25, 2012

May the Force be with your Christmas!

I am very fortunate to have a hubby who is very photogenic.  He almost always makes a gorgeous picture!  I, on the other hand, only make a good picture about 5% of the time (and then I usually still don't like them because I look too fat!) 
Anyway, my husband asked for t-shirts and sweatshirts this year.  In fact, he had a rare moment of kindness in which he actually made a Christmas list.  This just doesn't happen people. Ever.  Not in the history of our marriage!  I nearly passed out.  Needless to say, he actually was pretty hapy with most of his gifts!  ;) 
I'm almost out of the December Daily papers, so I swiped a few of the December kit papers - they were still great for these pages, so I just filled in the spaces.  Pretty simple.  That's the way these pages are going right now.....quick and simple.....and then off to handle the crying one.  That would be the 2 month old!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment