Sunday, May 6, 2012

U R my world

I saw a layout by Stephanie Howell that I really liked on the Studio Calico website.  I decided to use her layout as inspiration.  I like her use of a large photo as well as the cut out flowers and tag for the title.  So I took those same elements and made my page. 
Looks like there was a shadow I didn't notice when I took the picture this afternoon.  I thought I had good sun timing....oh, well.
I had to re-tack my ruffle ribbon at the bottom.  Found that at Hobby Lobby and used the entire strip from the package to go across the page because it matched my daughter's dress so well!  I took just the lace portion and added that as well as a strip of the ribbon package to put some pink under those little hearts in the tag. 
That butterfly paper had me at hello....I think I have one little scrap left of it!  City of Lights kit is getting lots of lovin' right now!!!
Plus, I finished my Disney Cruise album!!!!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment