Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Project Life Week 11

I am finally getting my weeks for Project Life done....slowly, but surely.
As I still am not the greatest at photographing these pages with the protectors on, you won't be able to grasp the total effect of these two pages.  I really was pleased with the overall turnout of these two pages.  They really packed lots of color and tied in well across the two pages.
I had a few extra spots on each side, so that really allowed me to add in some extra pops of color, which I really liked. 
I used some of the memoir collection from Studio Calico on these two pages.  I punched out several of the circles from the patterned paper with my 1 3/4" circle punch and layered them on top of other spots as well as lifted them with dimensional adhesive.
You'l notice I also use lots of buttons and green rhinestones on these two pages - again, fun little pops of color and accents.
The color is washed out, but there is a picture of me with Lori from Studio Calico.  I got to see her at a Studio Calico sponsored crop in Bowling Green.  I don't usually go - especially when I am about to give birth in just a few weeks.....but I knew it would be super fun!  Who knew I would come back with a ton of Studio Calico product?!?!?!?   Did I mention super fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment