Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oh, happy, scrappy day!

The man in brown arrived this morning when I was getting the dishes done!  Always a great reason to take a break!!!
Here are a few of the goodies I snagged this month at Studio Calico - I was lucky enough to get a few of their misting masks.  Love those things!  Unfortunately, I was not able to grab the add-on kit Lomography that I wanted, so instead I pouted and didn't buy anything the rest of the time!  It's probably a reminder from God that I didn't really need more stuff!!!  Oh, well!
I did get a page done last night.  It wasn't anything too spectacular.  I loved this picture of our daughter from our cruise trip.  In case you're wondering....if you ever go on a Disney cruise, they will give your child an arm band to catch them if they try to escape....if you want to take pictures with professional photographers on board.....put it on their ankle or somewhere a little more inconspicuous.   Thankfully we were able to hide that sucker in this picture, some of our other pictures are almost gorgeous.....she just looks like a recently released convict coming out of prison.....all dressed up like a princess!!!  ;)  LOL

Anyway, to make this darling page, I used my County Fair and Kissing Booth kits from Studio Calico.  I picked up these Basic Grey stickers and used one for the title.  I decided it needed a  little panache, so I made a border using rhinestones.  Since I used them there, I decided they might make a great little blingy border for my banner at the top, too. 

And if you don't mind me saying it, I think that girl of mine is pretty darn amazing.   Sure, she may color on her chore charts with crayons and think she's going to marry her baby brother, but she's a pretty good girl.  (Not that I'm partial, or anything!)  I just hope she stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment