Monday, January 16, 2012

Another Little Sketch Blook page

I found another sketch at Liz Qualman's Little Sketch Blook.  I have had this paper with the houses on it since the summer, I just didn't have a page I wanted to use it on.  I decided it was a perfect page to add to my First Day of School page!
My daughter had her eyes checked before going to her first day, so that's the reason for the funny glasses!  I used a lot of scraps for this.  I stamped the title and accent from the First Day of School SU retired stamp set.  The journaling spot is October Afternoon and the banners are from a set of stickers from Crate Paper - they were a crossword puzzle that I cut apart and turned into banners.  The 1 in the top corner is sassafrass lass with a little Old Olive SU clip.  Finally, the wood frame is Studio Calico - I spritzed it with Bonnie Blue Mr. Huey and wrapped some lime baker's twine around it.  I finished it off with a little pin I had laying on around on my desk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment