Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Help me make Round 2!

I need your help! I was selected to participate in a layout contest on Practical Scrappers, so I need you to vote for my layout! My layout is the first layout in this post. all you have to do is go to the bottom of the post and vote - nothing fancy! I would love to make it to the next round! Thanks for helping!
http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2012/01/layout-contest-group-5_17.html
Just in case....here is my page I made in hopes that I would make it to the second round.  I really love the way this page turned out!  I used mostly my County Fair kit from Studio Calico to make this page. 
I loved the Powder blue (AC) color for the background.  I added the studio calico paper for a splash of red to brighten up the page.  I also loved this toy and vintage kid inspired paper from October Afternoon for this page about imagination.  I wanted the girly look of some doilies on the page and had a chalkboard  piece leftover from another kit.  The title originally came from Michaels - I believe Colorbok - I spritzed it with Lemonade and then Bonnie Blue Mr. Huey and then highlighted the edges with my white Signo Gel Pen.  For a final few touches, I added some Basic Grey chipboard pieces and some Pebbles butterflies.  I love the way this turned out!  I just hope to make it to round 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment