Saturday, January 7, 2012

Disney's Play -n Dine layout

I had just four pictures of this Disney dining experience.  They have been sitting on my desk for about a week waiting for some inspiration.  I was waiting on my DH to get home from a long trip the other night and decided to use this old favorite sketch.  I didn't even have to pull this out of a book, I've just used it several times. 
I clustered the pictures in the center and positioned them on this yellow Bazzill paper.  I decided to use this Basic Grey paper for the background, but the yellow didn't really stand out against it.  I added a Grey piece of Bazzill paper under the yellow and it made it kind of pop against the Basic Grey paper.  To finish it out, I added this label from Sassafrass Lass and cut out the picture of the entry to the dining area for the title. 
Quick, easy....and done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment