Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Project life - week 2

So I am digging this whole project life idea.  Now, I will admit that this week's pages look a little washed out in the pictures.  All that snow and aqua blue and saffron yellow.....Guess I should have jazzed it up some.  It looks pretty in real life, though! 
Guess what?  Even the hubby likes this whole weekly project!  He likes the journaling and the up to date pics each week.  And it was only 80 cents to print out pics for this!  I can handle this!
This is the first side of the layout.  I only have 2 styles of page protectors right now....horizontal and vertical....
I did my journaling here, adding some washi and a lace trim strip of scrap paper.   I also figured out how to add some tiny pictures in my Cozi journaling. 
Used some snow pics and some snow accents from my December Daily kit. I also added one last ultrasound picture.  No sense in letting those things waste away!  I even tucked a carter's tag onto that pic to show where we finally started buying some clothes for the little guy!
And  here is side two.  Again - much prettier in life!  I added plenty of old making memories snowflakes and a few chipboard snow buttons.  I threw lots of scraps, some more washi and a little pebbles butterfly for a pop of color.  Finally, I added a printout from an email.  I was the featured member on the Papercrafter's Library member newsletter this week!  I was pretty excited, so I figure that deserves a spot in here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment