Friday, January 13, 2012

The other half of PL Week 1

Here is the other half of Project Life Week 1.  I used the same blue and red color scheme so it would look good across both pages. 
You will notice that white journaling block in the middle.  There I copied each day of journaling off of Cozi and made a 3 1/2 X 5 1/2" template in MS Word.  I pasted each day's journaling on the card and printed it off on Bazzill White cardstock.  I inked it with Marina Mist ink and put it on some more Countryside paper from Studio Calico. 
I had some pics of Halleigh playing with her toys - part of the journaling....and I found a cool picture on the Passion 2012 facebook website that I printed out for another part of the journaling. 
The other embellies are some buttons - I believe they are Crate Paper, some wood flourishes (Kaisercraft) and a digital journaling block.

No comments:

Post a Comment