Thursday, January 26, 2012

Project Life - Week 3

I've decided that I just can't get super clear pics of these layouts since they are in the page protectors.  Anyway, this is as good as I could do here. 
I must admit.....I was naught at Archivers!  I spent way too much money.....I just went to get some page protectors.......but looky here at the fun stuff I found!
I used several pieces from Studio Calico kits - the Jenni Bowlin paper and Crate Paper chipboard and stickers.  I also found the valentine paper (Jenni Bowlin) and the Simple Stories paper and stickers at Archivers. 
 
I've been using Cozi to keep up with my journaling and then I copy and paste each post into a word document that has margins set for 4X6 printouts.  I loved these little stars in the Jenni Bowlin paper, so I hand cut several of them and added Rose Red brads in the center. 
Here is just a little more of the same - I loved these pictures here.  You can't see the sign, but it says Hot and Spicy Lovers Group (in small print it has FOOD!).  Hee hee!!!  We started a new Bible study group....and we like to eat!  Hot and spicy foods welcome!!!
My daughter helped me make a Red Velvet Cherry Torte the other day.....she helped clean those bowls!  Then later she lined up all of her My little Ponies to watch a My Little Pony movie.  Too cute!

Ink, Baker's Twine, brads (SU!), Chipboard, stickers (Crate Paper), Paper (SU, Jenni Bowlin, Simple Stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment