Monday, June 18, 2012

Delightful Sunny Smiles

Is this picture not just gorgeous?!  I can't take credit for it - one of our friends posted it on facebook, so I couldn't resist printing that baby out!  I just love the expression on my daughters face, the glimmer of the buttons on her dress, and the blur of lights in the background.  It really captures my daughter's spirit quite well.  Thankfully, she adores taking pictures, so I guess I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts!!! 
Thanks to Jamie Rose from Studio Calico for sending these great Dear Lizzy banners to me!  They are so fun to play with - and I have plenty more - even better!!!
I used more of that shaving cream background technique on this page.  I added some more Dear Lizzy stickers for a title, some SU glimmer brads, and a dahlia from the current SC kit to make the title. 
Honestly, I just loved this picture so much, I didn't want to take away from the picture by overwheming it with embellishments, so I stuck with the KISS method here!  Keep It Simple Scrapper!

No comments:

Post a Comment