Saturday, June 9, 2012

Found my masks!!!

I nearly had a heart attack the other day.  I wanted to use this mask on this card......except I couldn't find my masks.....anywhere!  I racked my brain, searched my scrap area.....lamented over my brand new SC masks that had just disappeared......and then the next day I finally found them!  I was so happy, I wanted to make a card to celebrate. 
So, here is the happy little card I made to celebrate!
I started with a Crushed Curry cardstock card base (SU).  I spritzed Bonnie Blue Mr. Huey over the Studio Calico circle mask and let that dry.
Next, I took a journaling card from Pretty Little Studio and added it a little caddycorner to the card to give it a fun, whimsical look.  I topped that off with a cluster of little banners - I think the yellow ones are from Pink Paislee.  The blue banner is from Pretty Little Studio's new Sandcastle collection (LOVE!). 
It just needed a little extra oomph, so I used these darling wooden stars that my pal over Studio Calico sent me - thanks Jamie Rose!!!!!  They were the perfect little confetti like addition to this card!
Now I'm all ready to send a birthday present to one of the little boys having birthday parties this summer!  Bring on the sprinklers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment