Crayon and paint drips are all the rage lately, so when I saw the inspiration challenge at Pretty Little Studio, I knew exactly what I wanted to do! My daughter wanted to get messy and I had an idea in mind!
To make this card for my Project Life album, I played in shaving cream. I'm sure you've probably done this before, but I had not and have wanted to for a long time.
Since we were playing I didn't really take pics, but here are the steps:
1. I took a platter of shaving cream and smoothed it out.
2. Next, I took some re-inkers of colors that matched my project -- here it is Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Pretty in Pink (all SU inks) -- and dripped little drops onto the shaving cream.
3. I swirled those around with a popsicle stick to get the color spread around.
4. I took my paper and dipped it into the shaving cream/re-inkers.
5. I blotted the shaving cream off (on a craft mat to keep the table clean!) with a paper towel.
6. I repeated as desired until the color was just right.
And since I am kicking myself for not buying more of the hopscotch line at Pretty Little Studio, I had to share this cutie little journaling card. I used it to introduce the month of April in my album. Aren't they just the cutest!?
And here are the rest of the pictures.....I have been waiting for a fun little page to use these October Afternoon stickers! It was a great little pop of color for my PL album! I was a little washi happy, too....can you tell?!