Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pray

It's time for another mommy confesssion.  Folks, I did not close my eyes the whole time during this particular prayer at our house.  It could be because there were 20 kids there and I wanted to make sure mine was behaving....just sayin'....
What to my wandering eyes should appear but this darling sight??!  Nothing but sweetness!  Not kids acting silly!  My daughter and one of her friends were both kneeling over with their hands clasped as we blessed the food.  How sweet is that?!  Precious!  So, I decided to make this layout as a little prayer over her life in return!
All of the pieces here come from the Studio Calico So Cal kit.  I love these My Mind's Eye chipboard pieces.  I mean, literally, I could just use these forever!  I think the background sheet is MME, also. 
I added a little bit of MME baker's twine and some tiny pearls from SU.  The journaling spot is Studio Calico..  Finally, my favorite....these butterfly sequins!  I think I could have about a million of these and not run out!
I am almost out of my Wilton doilies, though....time to go to Hobby Lobby!  What a shame, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment