Sunday, June 10, 2012

Project Life Week 12

Okay, so I *think* I am on week 12!!!!  They all kind of blur together, but I am starting to get the hang of this Project Life stuff.  Some spreads I like more than others, but I was again pleased with how this spread turned out.  I didn't have an overwhelming amount of pictures to use on this week, but I had some ephemera I wanted to include.  I had a paint swatch from my daughter's newly painted room, a picture she drew, and the doctor's orders for me to have a repeat section the next week.  Since the room was painted pink, I went with pink and red colored papers.
The main paper you see here is from Crate Paper.  I added some Crate Paper chipboard stickers, Basic Grey stickers, and a few accents from Pretty Little Studio.
Here I added a little scrap from an October Afternoon paper.  I had half a journaling tag left (PLS) so I used that to describe the doctor's orders.  Since it was about the baby, I added a littl Jolee's Boutique sticker to it. 
Down here at the bottom you see a picture my daughter drew of her pushing the baby in the stroller.  She was pretty excited about her new baby brother coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment