Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3 more days!

Here is a picture of us at our baby shower at church this past week.  Only 3 more days until our little bundle is here!  Not that I'm counting...really!  ;)
In the late evening I've been allowing myself a few minutes to scrap.  This is one of the pages I scrapped this week.  These were just pictures of our daughter enjoying and admiring all of the beauty surrounding us on the cruise ship!

I love this paper - I think it is My Mind's Eye.  I really almost hate to use paper like this, but I also hate to waste it.  I have a really hard time figuring out how to use it and make it look beautiful without making it too boring or overwhelming the eye.  I'm still not completely sure I am pleased with the result....but with a baby coming in 3 days.....you just have to go on with life! 
Anyway, I used some scraps to mat the photos and added a few pieces of Washi tape and matching brads to the page to finish it off.  Nothing too special.

No comments:

Post a Comment