Saturday, March 17, 2012

Boarding

I took these pictures right before we boarded the Disney Dream boat.  The first picture on top is a replica of the boat - pretty exciting to look at before you get on board.  And, of course, in true Disney style, you have to go through the ears to get on board the cruise ship! 
Needless to say, I took the yellow color in the ears for my inspiration for my color scheme for the page.  I had some different pages from my Studio Calico kits and used some different pieces of My Mind's Eye paper for this.  I also had some scraps to add.  I used another piece of My Mind's Eye chipboard as well as Studio Calico stickers for the letters.  The buttons in the bottom corner are from pebbles.

Now.....I'm ready to go back to the beach!!!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love, love this!!! I wanna go on a Disney Cruise (which is saying a lot since I am NOT interested in being on any boat of any kind at all)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You should come and play with us at Disney Scrappers!
    http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete