Saturday, March 17, 2012

Party

The fun on our Disney cruise (after the obligatory emergency escape drill) began soon after departing with a super energetic and kid friendly deck party.  Complete with all of the favorite characters and lots of glittery streamers, Halleigh was delighted with the arrival of every new character.  She got up and sang and danced to her heart's content!  We knew this trip would be full of fun and adventure!
You can see for this page I used more of the Story Hour kit from Studio Calico.  The colors were actually great nautical colors for all of these pictures!  I used one of the old SC journaling stickers with a medallion sticker in my open spot.  On the left hand side I added one of the border stickers form Crate Paper.
Here on the right side I took parts of the small banner I used on another page as well as the word party to create a title.  I finished the page off with some more accents from the SC sticker sheet and one tiny Dear Lizzy sticker.

3 comments:

  1. Love the party banner. Looks like a lot of fun! I bet your daughter had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors and mix of pattern here are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE these pages!!!!! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete