Friday, March 16, 2012

Disney Dream

We recently took a voyage on the new Disney Dream cruise ship.  One of my favorite things about the trip was the fact that you could purchase a CD of all of the pictures you took at the professional spots on the cruise.  So, basically once you figure out you could purchase the CD, you can hit up EVERY SINGLE professional picture spot as many times for as many pictures as they let you take!  Bonus!  I don't know about you, but in our family we could really care less about getting t-shirts and overpriced souvenirs.  Personally, if we have to pay overpriced for anything, we would much rather get pictures and memories that you can use over and over again!  The CD pictures have been great for Christmas cards, for scrapbooks, year in review spots, any time I need good pictures of us as a family.  To me, it is well worth the price! 

Anyway, this picture seemed like the perfect picture for our title page of our cruise album.  I got this Story Hour kit from Studio Calico and when I first saw the kit I automatically thought....what in the WORLD am I going to do with this kit!??!?  I couldn't envision anything....at all.
I took the kit with me on a crop in Bowling Green and came up on my cruise pictures.  Suddenly the pages came soaring out - it was the perfect kit for the pictures I was working on!  How cool is that?!?! 

So, that's where this page came from.  All of the supplies are from Story Hour.  I used some stamps that Lorie brought from her Studio Calico collection.  The title letters are Prima from one of my other kits this year.

1 comment: