Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Splattered Doilies

I won a pack of the Autumn Press paper at the crop I went to in Bowling Green last weekend, so I decided to put it right to use on this page.  Something about the colors just looked right for this page.  I loved the portrait paper, but I didn't want it to overpower the page, so I used it in the background.  I layered a few Wilton cake doilies that I misted and splattered behind the pictures and then stamped another doily to go under the title.  I had one remaining flower from an old Studio Calico paper flower pack, so I filled the middle of the stamped doily with it.  Overall, I was pretty pleased with this page.  I wanted to remember Halleigh climbing around and under this momma polar bear at Sea World and also winning this little frog with free credits for the games!  What luck!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment