Saturday, March 31, 2012

Only 2 months behind!!!

I found this cute pic on the Studio Calico, so I thought since it's time for the BIG GAME....I'd say, GO CATS!!!!
I'm only 2 months behind on my Project Life Album, but I have been keeping up with my journaling and am trying to keep up with pics as well.  
Still haven't figured out the trick to capturing these in photos...but we're still going.
I used mostly Simple Stories paper and accents on this layout - they just seemed to work for these pictures and journaling.  I paper pierced a heart on the feb. card and stitched it with pink embroidery thread for anice little handmade touch.
Here I mostly used pictures and a few accents.  I had a card in my stash that has been there for years, so I added that at the bottom along with a clip from making memories. 

Now....I've got a team to root on!  GO BIG BLUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment