Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nassau

This is kind of a funny set of pictures to me.  It looks to be so luxurious...until you realize that these pictures are the closest we made it to the beach on this whole entire cruise!  It just so happened that a hurricane came through this area during our cruise, so while it was a beautiful day, the wind made for very choppy water...not so great for swimming! 
We ended up having a great time exploring the Atlantis resort, but our plans of swimming and beach days were getting ready to fizzle!

To make this page I started by placing my pictures vertically on the page where I wanted them.  I stuck some old letter stickers on the page in my space and then removed the pictures.  I spritzed the navy blue cardstock with Calico White mr. Huey.  After that dried, I removed the stickers and threw them away and proceeded with my page.   I tried to keep the embellishments sparse so the focus would be on the pictures.  Most of the supplies were from the Story Teller kit from Studio Calico.

No comments:

Post a Comment