Monday, July 16, 2012

Perfect just the way you are!

I just adore this picture of my daughter kissing her daddy.  I don't even know who took it - probably Aunt B!  I think she had the camera.  This is right before I had the baby, so I was getting a spinal tap - who's having more fun here?!?! 
Even though they are in the background, I think the look of adoration on the janitorial staff's face is priceless, too!  
I guess I got all of the Simple Stories papers and stickers I wanted at Archivers the other day!  Mission accomplished.  Here's the first chance I had to play with it.  I entered the contest Pin it to Win it at Studio Calico - I believe I may have purchased nearly everything on the list already!  ;)  I made my own kit, eh?
I used the Fabulous line by Simple Stories for the main pieces here.  The large banner pieces are from Pretty Little Studio - Summer Gingham Bunting.  The smaller banner is from Dear Lizzy and the center of the flower is a Pebbles stitched circle.  The flowers are Stampin up punches with some scraps of paper.
By the way, did you notice my little wood veneer birdies (studio calico)?  I set them up to look just like daughter and daddy giving each other a kiss!!!  I know...I am a total cheeser....just can't help myself sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment