Sunday, July 15, 2012

Today Eli

About a month after my son was born, my nephew was born, so we got to celebrate two births very quickly....and the number of grandchildren on my parent's side doubled very quickly! 
I created this layout to show us meeting Eli for the first time - as well as my brother meeting little Owen for the first time!
I used the recent Elmwood Park kit from Studio Calico for this page.  I loved the chevron paper as well as the huge letter paper from Basic Grey.
I added this darling little vintage circle boy (Pretty Little Studio) next to Owen - look at his cousin Gage giving him a kiss!  So sweet!
And here is my daughter holding Eli - funny story - she was the only one of us who got to hold Eli!  We didn't get to stay long, so it was okay.  Look at those cheeks!  Adorable, I tell you!
I used the Heyday sentiment stamp on the right side and a vintage cuddle card from Pretty Little Studio under the October Afternoon tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment