Sunday, July 29, 2012

Washi starburst

Okay, so I'm trying to embrace this starburst rage (I love the look....just not good at creating it!) and do it well on a layout.   If you have any tips for creating this look successfully (without taking hours of time...) I'm all ears.  Well, all eyes in this case!
 Anyway, I got this idea to create a page and start with this little sunburst title.  I used the starburst to guide the placement of the washi tape.  Once I had the washi on my layout, I masked off each section to spritz with mr. huey.  I wanted to leave a few sections open for my journaling.
I used Bonnie Blue and Pony Mr. Hueys to spritz.  I took Barnwood and splattered on the other two spots.  The patterned paper is Authentique and the Starburst  and Washi is My Mind's Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment