Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Project Life....catching up!

I'm starting to get caught up on all of my Project Life weeks.....this is the middle of April here.  I used some scraps from a Studio Calico kit and some Echo Park stickers for this page.
Note the bottom picture....my daughter took a doll brush and decided to play the handle of our wood stove as an instrument.  It makes for a rather interesting version of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, I must say!!!
Here is my brother and his first son meeting my new baby boy.  And the bottom picture is one of my little boy meeting his brand new baby boy the first day he was born!  Cousins....a month apart!  I love the way the sequins look on my journling spot - they give it a bit of pep and pizzazz!!
Oh, the glare....grrrr.....
I bought some fun new Fabulous pieces from Simple Stories at Archivers, so they were just perfect for these pics of our bike ride and some spring flowers.  I love the stickers that are made to look like Washi tape!  Too cute!  The Dear Lizzy sticker was quite appropriate for the bike card....that's exactly what my daughter says every time she wants to go  for a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment